Graduate Research Assistant
Department of Chemistry, Oregon State University, Keszler Group
B.S. in Chemistry, University of Utah, 2011
Honors and Awards
CSMC Innovation Fellow, 2015 - 2016
CSMC Pivotal Scholar, 2013
- Amador, J. M.; Lee, S. J.; Thompson, P. A.; McGrath, C.; Saha, S.; Herman, G. "Solubility and contrast of n-butyltin oxo hydroxide thin films following radiation and thermal exposure." 2016, in preparation.
- Frederick, R.; Luo, F.; Amador, J. M.; Saha, S.; Diulus, J. T.; Garfunkel, E. L.; Keszler, D. A.; Herman, G. S. “Thermal and radiation chemistry of n-butyltin oxo hydroxide thin films.” 2016, in preparation.
- Saha, S.; Amador, J. M.; Marsh, D.; Ferron, S. G.; Park, D. H.; Li, M.; Garfunkel, E. L.; Nyman, M.; Keszler, D. A. “Solution and film characterization of n-butyltin oxo hydroxo cluster.” 2016, in preparation.
- Saha, S.; Amador, J. M.; Zakharov, L. N.; Keszler, D. A. “Synthesis and X-Ray Crystal Structures of novel phosphonium hexatungstate complexes.” 2016, in preparation.
- Goberna-Ferron, S.; Park, D.-H.; Amador, J. M.; Keszler, D. A.; Nyman, M. "Amphoteric Aqueous Hafnium Cluster Chemistry". Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 21, 6221-6224.
- Hou, Y.; Fast, D.B.; Ruther, R.E.; Amador, J.M.; Fullmer, L.B.; Decker, S.R.; Zakharov, L.N.; Dolgos, M.; Nyman, M. "The Atomic Level Journey from Aqueous Polyoxometalate to Metal Oxide". J. of Solid State Chem. 2015, 221, 418-425.
- Amador, J.M.; Decker, S. R.; Lucchini, S. E.; Keszler, D. A. "Patterning Chemistry of HafSOx photoresist". Proceedings of SPIE, 2014, 9051 - 90511.
My research is dedicated to understanding the mechanisms of patterning in inorganic photoresists. As part of the nanopatterning team, I help study photoresist from three different angles: solution, film, and radiolytic behavior, working to understand how all three influence patterning and the mechanism by which it happens. While advances have been made in scaling and patternability, the chemistry of how patterning happens has not been well-studied, and that is what we aim to understand.